Apologize v1 v2 v3 v4 v5 are written below……..
Meaning of the Apologize word
- To express regret for something done or said.
Apologize V1 V2 V3 V4 V5
This is Apologize V1 V2 V3 V4 V5….
|V1: Base Form:- (Infinitive)||Apologize|
|V2: Past Simple||Apologized|
|V3: Past Participle||Apologized|
|V4: 3rd Person (Singular)||Apologizes|
|V5: Present Participle (Gerund)||Apologizing|
V1 of Apologize verb (base form/infinitive of Apologize verb)
- First form of Apologize verb is Apologize. It means, Apologize is the base or first form of verb Apologize.
- Example:- I Apologize.
- Example:- She Apologizes.
V2 of Apologize verb (past simple of Apologize verb)
- Second form of Apologize verb is Apologized. It means, Apologized is the second form of verb Apologize.
- Example:- I Apologized.
- Example:- She Apologized.
V3 of Apologize verb (past participle of Apologize verb)
- Third form of She Apologize verb is Apologized. It means, Apologized. is the third form of verb Apologize.
- Example:- I have Apologzied.
- Example:- She has Apologized to you.
V4 of Apologize verb (3rd Person of Apologize verb)
- Fourth form of the verb Apologize is Apologizes. It means, Apologizes the fourth form of verb Apologize.
- Example:- He apologizes.
- Example:- She apologizes.
V5 of Apologize verb (Present participle/Gerund of verb Apologize)
- Fifth form of Apologize verb is Apologizing. It means, Apologizing is the fifth form of verb Apologize.
- Example:- I am Apologizing.
- Example:- She is Apologizing.
Apologize v1 v2 v3
Apologize v1 v2 v3 are written below….
|V1 (Base Form)||V2 (Past Simple)||V3 (Past Participle)|
These are Apologize synonyms…..
- Receive verb forms – V1, V2, V3, V4, V5
- Remain verb forms – V1, V2, V3, V4, V5
- Rent verb forms – V1, V2, V3, V4, V5
- Verb forms of fly – V1, V2, V3, V4, V5
- Format verb forms – V1, V2, V3, V4, V5
Here are V1 V2 V3 of some other verbs……
|V1 Base Form||V2 Past Simple||V3 Past Participle|
So this was all about Apologize v1 v2 v3 v4 v5. We hope you learned a lot from this article.