Bury v1 v2 v3 v4 v5 are written below……..
Meaning of the bury word
- Putting something in the ground
- Letting something under the ground
- Mostly used for letting something, putting something, hiding something, under the ground.
Bury v1 v2 v3 v4 v5:-
This is Bury v1 v2 v3 v4 v5………
|V1: Base Form:- (Infinitive)||Bury|
|V2: Past Simple||Buried|
|V3: Past Participle||Buried|
|V4: 3rd Person (Singular)||Buries|
|V5: Present Participle (Gerund)||Burying|
V1 of bury verb (base form/infinitive of bury verb)
- First form of bury verb is bury. It means, bury is the base or first form of verb bury.
- Example:- I bury the money.
- Example:- She bury the pen.
V2 of bury verb (past simple of bury verb)
- Second form of bury verb is buried. It means, buried is the second form of verb bury.
- Example:- I buried the money.
- Example:- She buried the pen.
V3 of bury verb (past participle of bury verb)
- Third form of bury verb is buried. It means, buried is the third form of verb bury.
- Example:- I have buried the money.
- Example:- She has buries the pen.
V4 of bury verb (3rd Person of bury verb)
- Fourth form of the verb bury is buries. It means, buries the fourth form of verb bury.
- Example:- He buries the money.
- Example:- She buries the pen.
V5 of bury verb (Present participle/Gerund of verb bury)
- Fifth form of bury verb is burying. It means, burying is the fifth form of verb bury.
- Example:- I am burying the money.
- Example:- She is burying the pen.
Bury v1 v2 v3
Bury v1 v2 v3 are written below….
|V1 (Base Form)||V2 (Past Simple)||V3 (Past Participle)|
These are bury synonyms…..
- letting in
- Putting in
- dig in
- put out of sight
- Take out
- Put in sight
- Receive verb forms – V1, V2, V3, V4, V5
- Remain verb forms – V1, V2, V3, V4, V5
- Rent verb forms – V1, V2, V3, V4, V5
- Verb forms of fly – V1, V2, V3, V4, V5
- Format verb forms – V1, V2, V3, V4, V5
Here are V1 V2 V3 of some other verbs……
|V1 Base Form||V2 Past Simple||V3 Past Participle|
So this was all about Bury v1 v2 v3 v4 v5. We hope you learned a lot from this article.