Identify v1 v2 v3 v4 v5 are written below……
Meaning of the Identify word
- Establish or indicate who or what (someone or something) is.
- Associate someone or something closely with; regard as having strong links with.
Identify v1 v2 v3 v4 v5:-
This is Identify v1 v2 v3 v4 v5…….
|V1: Base Form:- (Infinitive)||Identify|
|V2: Past Simple||Identified|
|V3: Past Participle||Identified|
|V4: 3rd Person (Singular)||Identifies|
|V5: Present Participle (Gerund)||Identifying|
V1 of Identify verb (base form/infinitive of Identify verb)
- First form of Identify verb is Identify. It means,Identify is the base or first form of verb Identify.
- Example:- I can Identify the culprit
- Example:- She can Identify the culprit.
V2 of Identify verb (past simple of Identify verb)
- Second form of Identify verb is Identified. It means, Identified is the second form of verb Identify.
- Example:- I can Identified the culprit.
- Example:- She can Identified the culprit.
V3 of Identify verb (past participle of Identify verb)
- Third form of Identify verb is Identified. It means, Identified. is the third form of verb Identify.
- Example:- I have Identified the culprit.
- Example:- She has Identified the culprit.
V4 of Identify verb (3rd Person of Identify verb)
- Fourth form of the verb Identify is Identifies. It means, identifies is the fourth form of verb Identify.
- Example:- He Identifies the thief.
- Example:- She can Identifies the culprit
V5 of Identify verb (Present participle/Gerund of verb Identify)
- Fifth form of Identify verb is Identifying. It means, Identifying is the fifth form of verb Identify.
- Example:- I am Identifying the culprit.
- Example:- She is Identifying the culprit.
Identify v1 v2 v3
Identify v1 v2 v3 are written below….
|V1 (Base Form)||V2 (Past Simple)||V3 (Past Participle)|
These are Identify synonyms…..
- single out
- pick out
- point out
- pin down
- put one’s finger on
- put a name to
- know again
- know by sight
These are Identify antonyms…..
- Receive verb forms – V1, V2, V3, V4, V5
- Remain verb forms – V1, V2, V3, V4, V5
- Rent verb forms – V1, V2, V3, V4, V5
- Verb forms of fly – V1, V2, V3, V4, V5
- Format verb forms – V1, V2, V3, V4, V5
- Correspond v1 v2 v3, Past Simple and Past Participle Form of Correspond
- Ignore v1 v2 v3 v4 v5
- Apologize V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 – Past simple & Past participle of Apologize
- Past tense of gain weight – Past participle of gain weight
- Thrust verb forms – V1, V2, V3, V4, V5 – Conjugation
Here are V1 V2 V3 of some other verbs……
|V1 Base Form||V2 Past Simple||V3 Past Participle|
So this was all about Identify v1 v2 v3 v4 v5. We hope you learned a lot from this article.